White Oak Guesthouse features a spacious, light filled, 3200 SF, four bedroom apartment with skyline views, exposed brick walls, 12 foot ceilings, ping pong table and all the amenities.
Having been inspired on a family trip to Rome where they stayed in an apartment in a local neighborhood, owners, Lynn and John, wanted to re-create that experience here in Chicago. White Oak Guesthouse welcomes both locals and travelers alike to experience Chicago and the Mid-West in the comforts and style of the Lincoln Park neighborhood
• Exposed brick walls, 12 foot ceilings and stunning views
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite, stainless steel appliances, commercial grade Calphalon pots/pans and large breakfast bar. Large Dining table overlooking beautiful neighborhood park.
• Large, airy bedrooms feature premium mattresses with pillow tops, and high thread count sheets. Master suite with king bed, full bed convertible couch and huge walk-in closet with back deck.
• Additional back deck off of first floor bedroom.
• In unit, full size Washer/Dryer
• Duel zoned HVAC
• 5 flat screen LG TV’s, complimentary wireless internet
• Two family rooms with fireplaces
• Second floor loft features 1600 sq. feet. and has skyline views, ping pong table and special kids play nook with table and play tent.
• Beds; 1 king, 2 queens, 2 twins, 1 full
FOR AVAILABILITIES AND INSTANT PRICE QUOTES, PLEASE VISIT: